Relationship Counseling in Reno, for Couples and Individuals
Helping guide you through the challenges you're facing, toward lasting change. Couple therapy, individual and family counseling. In-person and online.
Counseling at Emotional & Relationship Health Associates in Reno:
Therapy that Gets to the Heart of the Matter, Change You Can Hold Onto
Benefits of Relationship Counseling to help rebuild trust and save a relationship that might otherwise end prematurely:
- Better communication skills
- A more satisfying sex life
- A partner you feel safe to rely on
- An honest relationship
- The sense of being seen, heard, loved and validated
Individual Therapy in Reno:
Find Your Balance
Our Therapy in Reno can help individuals:
- Hold a more, accepting, compassionate and positive view of self.
- Feel hopeful about creating more satisfying and fulfilling relationships.
- Identify emotional patterns and triggers that make relationship difficult.
- Enjoy the peace and ease of better emotional regulation skills.
Family Counseling in Reno:
A More Connected Family
Benefits of Relationship Counseling for Families:
- Get clarity about the influence of emotions on family interactions and communications.
- Create safety and emotional responsiveness within the family system.
- Be able to count on one another (healthy dependency) while also appreciating and supporting one another’s individuality.
Meet our Team
Highly-Trained and Compassionate Therapists. Warm and responsive office staff. In-person and online relationship counseling.
Need Help Finding the Office?
We provide marriage counseling, relationship counseling, family therapy, couples therapy, premarital counseling, singles and couples workshops, family counseling, teen counseling, parenting guidance, help with divorce, relationship advice, as well as help with dating, love and communication. Our offices are in Reno, NV